Thursday, November 8, 2007

25 Hour Days

Not only are we on the most relaxing vacation we’ve ever taken, but we are also enjoying 25 hour days. Now that we are crossing the Atlantic we are moving our clocks back an hour almost every night. This morning we were up at 7:45 am (I’m sure you all know how early this is for us to simply wake up on our own!). I think I could get used to the extra hour every night. Maybe we should all permanently change to 25 hour days!

Jay has enjoyed the towel animals our cabin steward, Leah, makes for us each night. He has even spent some time each evening trying to figure out how they are created. This morning we had the chance to attend a towel folding demonstration. Jay learned how to make an elephant. His looks just as good as the one Leah did for us in our cabin!

We are having so much fun!!!

(I have photos but we are currently going through a small storm and I am unable to upload them. I'll try again later.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Too much fun at the partners mtg this weekend so am just catching up and saw the great news from the doc. I am so jealous of the sights and fun! -DRS

Anonymous said...

I think I filed the "how to make towel animals" from our R.C. cruise. Ask your steward for a copy. Next time you have a house guest, you can make a towel animal and put it on the imaginary bed or the couch. BT