Saturday, November 10, 2007

Last Day at Sea

I am still unable to upload photos, but I wanted to post one last message before we end our voyage. We arrive in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow morning and then drive up to Orlando. We have had the most amazing time and still can not believe we were able to make this trip. I have never felt so relaxed and stress-free in my life! I'll add more photos and stories from our trip later next week (after we've gotten home, unpacked and gone through two weeks of mail!). Hopefully you'll see more before the week is over.

This trip would simply not have been possible without the help of our family. Everyone pitched in to take care of our three dogs. Thank you, thank you , thank you!

Thanks so much for checking in on us while we've been away. I've really enjoyed working on the blog and have had so much fun reading everyone's comments. I may just have to keep it up when we get back to O-town.

Love to all of you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. It has been wonderful to check in and keep up with you guys. It was my pleasure to help you out. That's what family does!!!!
Love you and want more stories.
mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with Marcie. We call it "circle the wagons" when there is a need to be met. We are all anxious to see more pictures and hear about the trip. Alex is spoiled rotten, so get ready for her to decompress back at home. What can I say.....she is a lab and they are the most awesome dog on earth. BTilley. Aka, other mother.