Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A New Goal

We’ve had our second formal night (I don’t have photos of this – we had professional portraits taken, but forgot to use our own camera). Before the dinner we attended a Welcome Back reception for all returning Royal Caribbean cruisers. During the event some of the more active Royal Caribbean guests were honored. Mrs. Hearst was recognized for celebrating her 138th RC cruise. She only started cruising in 1994. One time she spent a consecutive three months on board the same ship. This gives us something new to strive for!

Here are a couple of shots taken from our balcony.

This shot was taken from our favorite spot to eat breakfast each morning. This is at the very back of the ship. The views are fantastic and so relaxing! I think I could sit out here all day!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see your updated news. Glad that is all behind you guys.

I couldn't believe when I saw you guys singing and playing the piano. You had me going. I was jealous thinking that you were doing karaoke without me. You guys both look SO happy, and I'm SO glad that you are having a good time. You also look fabulous in that dress, fabulous darling.

Miss you at work, and oh, for Halloween you got a caramel covered apple, but I had to take it so it wouldn't spoil, haha. I also finally took you up on your “card offer” and took one of your thank you cards. I don't think it was from the "forbidden zone” at least I hope not! I’m sure I’ll find out if it was, haha. See you when you get back.

Lorraine

Anonymous said...

The first thing I do when I get in is check your blog. It is exciting to see your new updates. Things are great here. The dogs are right here with me.
love
mom

Anonymous said...

Melodie, I love it!! So beautiful!! I'm so glad you're making these magical memories together. Here's to many years of more!

Cher

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.