Friday, November 9, 2007

Razul

Yesterday we indulged in a spa treatment. We booked the Razul Room which is a private spa room featuring a steam room, sauna, and then a rain shower. Incredible body products are provided as well – salt scrubs, mud masks, and other great treatments. This had to be one of the most relaxing (and romantic) parts of our vacation.

Our last formal night is tonight and then a couple of hours after dinner is the famous midnight Gala buffet. I love seeing all of the incredible art work the chefs create with food. I'll be sure to take photos of the butter sculptures we'll see!

We can hardly believe that this incredibly vacation will soon be over. We've had so much fun!!!

I have more photos to show but the connection is simply too slow for me to upload them. I'll try again tomorrow!

No comments: